Farmhouse Reclaimed Wood Work Table
Available in custom sizes and six finishes| Order finish swatch here
Finishes & Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine (shown), espresso, black, glossy white, mahogany or weathered grey.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
The extending table is 72" long, with two breadboard extensions that expand it to 108".
Fixed tables are varied lengths as listed.
All tables are 40" across and 31" high, but can always be modified to meet your exact specifications.
- Note that fixed tables are designed with two hidden drawers in the apron. Extending tables do not have the drawers, as the extension mechanism takes up the interior space where the drawers would reside.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Tables are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 6 weeks to fabricate your table.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Table shown in the feature image is a 72" fixed table in waxed pine.
Why you'll love it
This piece was inspired by a vintage farm table we found in Lyon. We love its simple classic lines and perfect proportions. It is a lovely marriage of form and function. We've hidden two drawers in the apron for extra function, so it makes a perfect writing desk if you choose. Each piece is newly made from vintage fir in Southern California. If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.