Join the Team
We pride ourselves in being a place to work alongside other creative people, learn about the inner workings of a small business & see the impact of your contributions every day. If that sounds good to you, send us your resume. Maybe we're a match made in heaven.
Assistant Warehouse Manager
Seasonal Temporary through December 31
9am - 4pm weekdays, one Saturday per month
Our company believes that good merchandise sells and any retail store can thrive as long as it satisfies its customers in every possible way.
The Assistant Warehouse Manager will aid the Warehouse Manager and the team by driving efficiency and organization in the warehouse & online fulfillment center to maximize productivity for retail and online operations.
Responsibilities | Warehouse
- Assist in managing container arrivals 3-5x / year to have merchandise received, stored and ticketed within 7 days of container arrival.
- Prepare and pack small furniture and other odd-sized items via UPS.
- Maintain the organizing system in the warehouse to maximize efficiency, assist in organizing and tracking product inventory.
- Manage incoming packages to ensure they’re delivered quickly to the correct team member.
- Manage supply of packing materials, office supplies and other supplies.
- Assist with retail floorset changes and photo shoots.
- Manage opening and closing duties in warehouse.
Responsibilities | Other
- Manage trash and recyclables.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assistance
- Ability to work well within a collaborative team
- Ability to remain productive in the face of shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence
- Understanding of basic safety protocol and safety equipment
- Ability to or willingness to learn to
- Use basic hand tools
- Use basic software such as spreadsheets, email, word processing documents
- Comport oneself appropriately in both warehouse and retail environments