It is never our intention to make money on shipping. We strive to always be fair and reasonable in both our pricing and our shipping charges.
There are some occasions that require us to charge for shipping.
In a nutshell:
- Any orders less than $95 are charged the standard rate for the service you choose.
- Any orders greater than $95 are shipped for free, including furniture pieces.
- Some items are available for local pick up only in our California stores. You'll see that notation in the product copy. If you just can't live without the item, contact us for a shipping price.
- If you're in the Bay Area and would like to place your order online and pick up in the store, just choose local pick up as you're checking out.
Shipping to Canada:
- Free shipping does not apply to Canadian orders.
- Orders to Canada are charged the standard rate for the service you choose.
- Certain items are excluded from shipping to Canada: very large decorative items, furniture, and mirrors.
- Occasionally, additional tax or duty is charged to the recipient by the Canadian government. We are not able to predict or control when that occurs. The recipient will be responsible for resolving those charges.
When packing your order for shipping we do our best to strike the balance between minimizing the packing material we use and packing the items securely so they arrive safely to your door. Our packing boxes can be recycled and our packing peanuts are biodegradable. Just add them to your yard waste bin or run some water over them and they will dissolve.