Our Reclaimed Wood Farm Table | Slim Edition
Finishes & Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine (shown), espresso, black, white, mahogany or weathered grey.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
- If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Each piece is hand crafted from natural wood and hand finished. As a result each table will have slight variation in color and texture, adding to its charm and giving it the authentic feel of vintage pieces that inspired this design.
- The slim edition has the same beautiful design language as our classic Reclaimed Wood Farm table with a slimmer scale base and shorter extensions.
The extending table is 72" long, with two breadboard extensions that expand it to 96".
Fixed tables are varied lengths as listed.
All tables are 32" across and 31" high, but can always be modified to meet your exact specifications.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Tables are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 6-7 weeks to fabricate your table.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
Table shown in the feature image is 72" extending table without its extensions. Also shown is the same extending table, but open to its full length of 96" in rustic waxed pine finish.
Why you'll love it
We've had a version of this dining table in our kitchen forever. We love it so much, we can't imagine our house without it. The extending table extends to 96" -- allowing enough rom for a big, happy family to gather every night for dinner. It's the perfect piece to complement any dining room or kitchen. If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here >