Reclaimed Wood Moroccan Lounger
On a recent visit to Marrakech, we spent a few lovely evenings at El Fenn, a riad where dreams are made. Throughout the riad, we spotted a lovely lounger design throughout the property: a simple platform with a big comfy cushion on top. They were used in singles as daybeds, in pairs to make L-shaped sectionals, in triples to make big squares, and in narrow sizes to be placed at the ends of beds. That simple design inspired our new reclaimed wood lounger. Each piece is carefully made in Southern California from reclaimed wood, and finished by hand. It's the perfect thing for a guest room, a family room or an office that needs some flexibility.
The wide lounger fits a standard twin mattress, so can double as a guest bed. The narrow lounger is perfect for the end of the bed, or to use as an ottoman between two sofas.
Lounger 80" L | 34" W | 12" H without mattress | 18" H with cushion
Wide Lounger 75" L | 38" W | 12" H without mattress | 18" H with cushion
Narrow Lounger 80" L | 24" W | 12" H without cushion | 18" H with cushion
Loungers can be made in a custom size if you choose.
Finishes and Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings
- Finish is a multi-step espresso finish that is dark and lovely, but still shows the wood's natural grain. We think it's just perfect to showcase the natural beauty of the reclaimed wood, but we can also do black or glossy white.
- Cushions are made in Northern California from 6" high density foam with removable covers. White denim is made of cotton. Black and white ticking and yarn dyed striped cotton. Block print is hand block printed on organic cotton.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Loungers are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 4-5 weeks to fabricate your lounger and 2-4 weeks to deliver it (depending on your location).
- Shipping is included in retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added.
- Shown: 2 loungers in espresso with black and white stripe ticking cushions
Watch our video to see how easy the loungers are to assemble
Read Our Blog for Inspiration >