Reclaimed Wood Map Chest
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here
Finishes & Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine, espresso, black (shown), glossy white, mahogany or weathered grey.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Antique bronze pulls.
- Cast aluminum locking casters.
- 60" W | 36" D | 40" H with casters.
- We can customize height, width & depth to suit your space.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Chests are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 8 weeks to fabricate your chest.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Chest shown in the feature image is black.
Why you'll love it
We designed this dramatic chest in the style of a vintage map chest we found in a flea market in Lyon. It's been crafted with all the charm of the original piece, and the function of a newly made chest with drawer glides and 4" locking casters. We think it's the perfect piece for a dining room to store table linens, platters and flatware, for books and papers in an office, or magazines and tear sheets in a studio.
If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.
Order your Briwax>