Vintage Copper Jam Pot
- Collected from flea markets across the French countryside.
- Once used in a French kitchen for making confiture (jam).
- Made of copper with iron or brass handles.
- Small Approx 15" Dia | 6" H| 19" W with handles
- Large Approx. 17" Dia | 6" H | 20" W with handles
- Each one is unique and special. We'll choose a pretty one for you
Why you'll love it
These beautiful, heavy copper jam pots are so special. They have the perfect lustre brought on by time and use.
Every Elsie Green purchase benefits philanthropy projects large and small. Visit our donations page to see what we’re up to this year.
Feature image courtesy of Elizabeth Messina
Read our blog posts on copper