Reclaimed Wood Map Chest Console
Finishes & Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine, espresso, black (shown), white, mahogany or weathered grey.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Antique bronze pulls.
- Cast aluminum locking casters.
- Each piece is hand crafted from natural wood and hand finished. As a result each cabinet will have slight variation in color and texture, adding to its charm and giving it the authentic feel of vintage pieces that inspired this design.
72" wide, 18" deep, 36" tall with casters
- We can customize height, width & depth to suit your space.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Chests are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 8-10 weeks to fabricate your chest.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- Chest shown in the feature image is black.
Why you'll love it
We designed this dramatic chest in the style of a vintage map chest we found in a flea market in Lyon. It's been crafted with all the charm of the original piece, and the function of a newly made chest with drawer glides and 4" locking casters. We think it's the perfect piece for a dining room to store table linens, platters and flatware, for books and papers in an office, or magazines and tear sheets in a studio.
If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here >