Reclaimed Wood Library Cabinet
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here
Finishes & Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine, espresso, black (shown), glossy white, mahogany or weathered grey.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
- Standard is with waxed pine interior, but we can finish the interior to meet your specifications.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Cabinet as shown is 40" W | 84" H | 18" D
- Cabinet dimensions can be modified to meet your exact specifications
- 3 shelves in upper portion of cabinet adjustable in 1" increments, behind glass doors.
- Four slide-out trays in bottom portion of cabinet behind glass doors.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Cabinets are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 8 weeks to fabricate your armoire.
- No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Cabinet shown in the feature image is black with waxed pine interior.
Why you'll love it
This piece was inspired by an atelier cabinet we found on our travels in Lyon. It was filled with books and swatches, with tailored shirts in the slide-out trays. We envision it as the perfect piece for a home office with magazines and books in the drawers. Each piece is newly made from vintage fir in Southern California.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >