Reclaimed Wood Cabinet
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here
Finishes and Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Available in black, waxed pine, weathered grey, glossy white, espresso (shown) and mahogany.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
- Petite cabinet and five drawers on left, hanging rod and one shelf on right.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Cabinet shown is 84" H | 46" W | 24" D.
- Can be made in custom dimensions if you choose.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Cabinets are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 8 weeks to fabricate your cabinet.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Cabinet is featured in espresso with white interior.
- Oil rubbed bronze hardware.
- Front legs have petite brass casters.
Why you'll love it
This piece was inspired by a vintage piece we found on one of our shopping trips on the French countryside. We think it's also quite perfect for coats in the entry or linens in the bedroom.
Each piece is hand made from vintage fir in Southern California. If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >