Darja Vintage Rug
- Made in Sille, Turkey.
- 100% wool pile on cotton foundation.
- 5'2"| 12'1"
- Low pile (approx. .2").
- Color palette: blush beige, navy.
Age-related wear and natural inconsistencies are inherent in these unique, handcrafted vintage rugs which are unbound by mass production.
Why you'll love it
- Sille, a village in central Turkey near Konya, is known for its wide runners that feature Anatolian patterns with repeating geometric medallions—commonly woven with distinctive red or coral warps and wefts.
- A variation of motifs—simple, tribal, bold, and colorful—all hailing from the Anatolian region (modern-day Turkey).
- Lined with a repeating set of tree medallions to create multiple points of visual interest and direction.
- Floral motifs are a staple in rug design—showing up in a variety of styles including natural, abstract, and geometric.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >