19th Century Jam Jar
- Collected from flea markets across the French countryside.
- Tapered jam jars are 350 ml capacity
- We'll choose a pretty one for you
- Listing is for a single jam jar.
- Dimensions: approx 4-4.5" diameter, approx 3" tall
Why you'll love it
These jam jars are quite special. The have the bubbles and imperfections that are signature to the 19th century technique of creating them. They are very pretty with tealights, or they are a very nice addition to your own collection of jam jars.