Cooler temperatures are around the corner (fingers crossed!) and the gals in the shop are talking about their fall wardrobe capsule must-haves. Yes, the temps are still nearing the low nineties here in northern California, but we're channeling crisp fall mornings when we'll be reaching for our favorite knits, boots and coats. Personally, I think there's nothing more quintessential for fall than a chic trench coat. A classic trench is timeless. I'm making a case for the need of perfect trench with some of my favorite street style looks below.
A classic trench coat is definitely a necessary addition to anyone's wardrobe capsule. Still looking for the perfect trench? These 10 options might fit the bill.
- Simone Trench by A.P.C
- Classic Trench by Cuyana
- Khaki Pisa Trench by Toteme
- Chiara Trench Coat by All Saints
- Sedwig Trench Coat by Madewell
- Belted Camel Trench by Top Shop
- Atwood Double Breasted Trench Coat by Billie The Label
- Stone Fashion Trench by Top Shop
- Drapey Tech Faille Trench by Vince
- Tanner Trench Coat by Nili Lotan