Reclaimed Wood Glass Front Cabinet
Finishes and Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine, espresso, black (shown), glossy white, mahogany or weathered grey.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
- Black, white, and waxed pine have waxed pine interior, espresso has espresso interior and weathered grey has white interior. We can create any combination for you though.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Each piece is hand crafted from natural wood and hand finished. As a result each armoire will have slight variation in color and texture, adding to its charm and giving it the authentic feel of vintage pieces that inspired this design.
- 94”H | 58”W | 18” D.
- Interior of upper cabinet 26" H with one shelf adjustable in 2" increments
- Door to upper cabinet is transom style (lifts up).
- Interior of lower cabinet 60" H with three shelves adjustable in 2" increments.
- Can be made in custom dimensions if you choose.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Cabinets are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 8-10 weeks to fabricate your cabinet.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Cabinet shown in the feature image is black with waxed pine interior.
Why you'll love it
This cabinet was inspired by a vintage piece we purchased in a flea market in Lyon. The original was carefully constructed around three large vintage windows forming the doors. This piece is newly made in Southern California from vintage wood with all the charm of the original.
Each piece is hand made from vintage fir in Southern California. If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here >