Gottwald Vintage Rug
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug
- 100% wool pile on cotton foundation
- Dimensions: 5'0" x 8'4"
- Low pile: approximately 0.2"
- Color palette: dusty rose pink, pale sage gray, bone beige, taupe
- A series of repeating medallions fill out the field in balanced, ornamental details
- Classic and timeless Persian motifs feature intricate patterns and floral designs, all framed by a border
- A crosshatched fade from gentle wear over time produces a soft, distressed look, muting the original color palette
Isparta of southwest Turkey is considered to be one of the major rug production centers in the entire country. Rugs from this area typically feature traditional Turkish motifs and floral designs.