Vintage Inspired Arm Chair
- Hand built by master craftsmen in Northern California.
- Sturdy wood construction assembled with techniques that marry modern technology with old world craft.
- Foam and batting fill designed for long lasting comfort.
- Legs have the traditional design of straight back legs and pretty, decorative front legs with vintage inspired casters.
- Covered with your choice of linen, velvet, yarn-dyed stripes or organic cotton block prints.
- Boomer is 100% cotton denim.
- Corbin Flax and Sky are 100% laundered linen.
- Sanibel Dune, Ginger and Ocean are plush velvet in 67% Polyester, 33% Cotton.
- Ticking Stripe is yarn-dyed 100% cotton
- Pinafore Stripe is yarn-dyed 89% Cotton, 11% Polyester
- Edith and Valerie and hand block printed on organic cotton
- Allow approx. 6-8 weeks to craft your chair.
- Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- 38.25" H | 26" W | 30" D | 18" seat height
Why you'll love it
This chair was inspired by a beautiful vintage piece we found in a salon in Place Bellecour in our favorite French city - Lyon. We've carefully translated the vintage silhouette into a comfortable, modern piece that will be one of your favorites. Laurie visited the makers time and time again until the sit was just right.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >