Job Description - Operations Assistant
The Operations Assistant will be responsible for carrying out that goal through efficient management and execution of operational tasks directly related to customer satisfaction. He or she will also provide the Operations Manager with the help she requires to keep the Flagship location in top running order.
- Manage and execute efficient flow of outbound packages without generating higher than average returns, breakage or customer complaints.
- Ensure that the store is clean, safe and presentable for customers
- Greet and assist customers and process sales as necessary, including Saturdays and events as scheduled in advance.
- Conduct regular audits of the store’s physical and practical condition to ensure quality
- Maintain product levels and visual display appropriately as directed by Operations Manager
- Additional tasks as directed by Operations Manager
- Excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to work well within a team.
- The ability to creatively problem solve.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence.
- Goal oriented.