Reclaimed Wood Buffet
Finishes & Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine (shown), espresso, black, white, mahogany or weathered grey.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Each piece is hand crafted from natural wood and hand finished. As a result each buffet will have slight variation in color and texture, adding to its charm and giving it the authentic feel of vintage pieces that inspired this design.
- 4' Buffet is 48"L | 34" H | 18" D, 2 drawers, double door lower cabinet.
- 4' Hutch is 47" L | 60" H | 18" D
- 5' Buffet is 60"L | 34"H | 18" D, 3 drawers, 3 door lower cabinet.
- 5' Hutch is 59" L | 60" H | 18" D
- 6' Buffet is 72"L | 34" H | 18" D, 3 drawers, 3 door lower cabinet.
- 6' Hutch is 71" L | 60" H | 18" D
- There is one shelf in the lower cabinet adjustable in 2" increments.
- Custom sizes available on request, email for details and pricing.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Buffets are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 8-10 weeks to fabricate your buffet.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Buffet shown in the feature image is 6' in waxed pine finish.
Why you'll love it
This piece was inspired by a vintage buffet we found in the dining room of one of our most favorite collectors in Lyon. It's the perfect accent to any dining table. We think it's especially pretty paired with our French Inspired Reclaimed Wood Farm Table. Each piece is newly made from vintage fir in Southern California.
Each piece is newly made from vintage fir in Southern California.
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here >
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >