Reclaimed Wood Cabinet
Finishes and Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Available in black, waxed pine (shown), weathered grey, white, espresso and mahogany.
- We can also do a custom paint finish if you'd like. Please contact us for pricing.
- This cabinet has wrap around doors that open to reveal three shelves and two drawers at the left and shelf with hanging rod at right.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Each piece is hand crafted from natural wood and hand finished. As a result each armoire will have slight variation in color and texture, adding to its charm and giving it the authentic feel of vintage pieces that inspired this design.
- We recommend anchoring the cabinet to your wall.
- Cabinet shown is 84" H | 48" W | 24" D.
- Can be made in custom dimensions if you choose.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Cabinets are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 8-10 weeks to fabricate your cabinet.
- Shipping is included in the retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added. Visit our shipping page for shipping information.
- Cabinet is featured in waxed pine with waxed pine interior.
- Wood knobs with waxed pine finish.
Why you'll love it
This piece was inspired by a vintage piece we found on one of our shopping trips on the French countryside. We think it's quite perfect for coats in the entry or linens in the bedroom.
Each piece is hand made from vintage fir in Southern California. If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.
Available in custom sizes and six finishes | Order finish swatch here >
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >