Vintage Grape Press Headboard
- Was once the base to a grape press in a French winery.
- Made of black cherry with hand carved trough and spout around the perimeter.
- Found in a flea market in Lyon.
- Iron hardware holds the planks together and adds an industrial accent to the design.
- We recommend anchoring the headboard to a stud with a long screw.
- Can be anchored to a king bed frame with screws if you choose.
- 80” W | 87” H
Why you'll love it
This monumental slab dating from the mid 1800s was once a base to a French grape press. The heavy planks have been dyed deep, varied shades of brown by the grapes, by time and by use. We think it is the perfect, unique centerpiece to a master suite. It's got soul and character that can't be replicated in a newly made piece.