Vintage Stamped Rosier Sideboard
- Found in a flea market in Avignon.
- Made of rosewood.
- Stained finish.
- Three interior shelves.
- Drop down door on right side with metal mesh shelf inside.
- The key to the drop down door has long ago been lost, but it opens and closes just fine.
- Three drawers.
- Original brass hardware.
- Wrought iron base.
- Stamped inside with maker's mark.
- Signed of age and use are shown in images and consistent with a vintage piece of this age and use.
- 70.75" W | 18.75" D | 44.75" H
Why you'll love it
This cabinet is a French mid-century classic, made by Rosier and attributed to Marcel Gascoin. Then design is minimalist magic: beautiful, book-matched rosewood veneers on the exterior, original brass hardware, and mitered trim around the frame that is a lovely touch. It's one of the prettiest pieces we've seen in the markets.