Reclaimed Wood Monastery Coffee Table
Available in custom sizes and five finishes| Order finish swatch here
Finishes and Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings.
- Choose waxed pine, espresso (shown), black, glossy white or weathered grey.
- Espresso is hand waxed for a lustrous finish
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Available in fixed lengths of 48" , 60" or 72"
- All tables are 28" W | 17" H
- We can modify any dimension to suit your needs.
Shipping and Lead Time
- Tables are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 4-5 weeks to fabricate your table and 2-4 weeks to deliver it (depending on your location).
- Shipping is included in retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Table shown is 60" length in espresso finish
Why you'll love it
The design of this coffee table was inspired by a vintage monastery table we found in a flea market in Avignon. As with most monastery furniture, its design has been distilled down to the essence of a table: a simple, beautifully made slab top, and a functional, sturdy (and beautiful) base that allows for maximum function.
Each piece is hand made from vintage fir in Southern California. If you don't see the perfect size or have a custom design in mind, just contact us. We can make a special one for you.