Necatin Vintage Rug
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool pile on cotton foundation
- Dimensions: 4'5" x 8'7" (137 cm x 262 cm)
- Low pile: approximately 0.2"(0.5cm)
- Color palette: pale sage gray, warm vanilla beige, charcoal
- A seventies-inspired motif references the psychedelic, opulent, and undulating shapes which defined the decade's design
- A series of repeating medallions fill out the field in balanced, ornamental details
- A sickle-leaf motif with highly detailed and serrated leaves displays the meticulous craftsmanship and skill of the weaver
Demirci is one of the most established handmade carpet production centers in all of Turkey. Rugs from this area can be distinguished by their coarse knots woven onto a cotton foundation, usually depicting a simple Persian motif.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >