Large Vintage Oil Bottle
- Made of mouth blown glass.
- Found in Paray le Monial, in France's Burgundy region.
- Once used to store oil in a French pantry.
- Stamped metal stopper attached to the neck of the bottle with a chain.
- 14" Dia | 21" H
- Available for local pick up only in our Concord, California shop.
Why you'll love it
This grande oil bottle is the perfect way to start a collection of vintage glass. We think it's quite nice with a blooming branch, or just as nice without.
Read Our Blog for Inspiration