Joril Vintage Rug
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool pile on cotton foundation
- Dimensions: 6'5" x 9'4" (198 cm x 285 cm)
- Low pile: approximately 0.2"(0.5cm)
- Color palette: dusty rose pink, seafoam green, pale sage gray, royal blue
- A central medallion anchors the motif to a center focal point from which the design blooms out and is balanced by complementary design elements
- Twin pendants flank a central medallion
- A larger border is flanked by two smaller borders
- The corners of the rug are heavily ornate
- Classic and timeless Persian motifs feature intricate patterns and floral designs, all framed by a border
- A crosshatched fade from gentle wear over time produces a soft, distressed look, muting the original color palette
Isparta of southwest Turkey is considered to be one of the major rug production centers in the entire country. Rugs from this area typically feature traditional Turkish motifs and floral designs.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >