Berardo Vintage Rug
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool pile on cotton foundation
- Dimensions: 5'9" x 9'10" (176 cm x 300 cm)
- Low pile: approximately 0.2"(0.5cm)
- Color palette: tangerine orange, slate gray, pale sage gray, rust red
- A central medallion anchors the motif to a center focal point from which the design blooms out and is balanced by complementary design elements
- Classic and timeless Persian motifs feature intricate patterns and floral designs, all framed by a border
- Twin pendants flank a central medallion
- The corners of the rug are heavily ornate
- A crosshatched fade from gentle wear over time produces a soft, distressed look, muting the original color palette
- A larger border is flanked by two smaller borders
Demirci is one of the most established handmade carpet production centers in all of Turkey. Rugs from this area can be distinguished by their coarse knots woven onto a cotton foundation, usually depicting a simple Persian motif.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >