Vintage Oak Barber's Cabinet
- Found in a flea market in Ardeche.
- Made of oak.
- Oiled finish.
- Eight drawers. Keys have long ago been lost, but seven of the drawers open and close without keys. The eighth is locked forever.
- Two double door lower cabinets.
- Back has been replaced with new wood as shown.
- Single shelf inside length of lower cabinet.
- 67" L | 21" D | 37" H
Why you'll love it
This cabinet was once used in a French salon de coiffure. It's been fully restored in France, but retains its vintage charm with mis-matched door and drawer handles that have been replaced over the years, exposed peg joinery, and a brass plaque with the number 71 on one side.