Vitaline Vintage Rug
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool
- Dimensions: 5'10" x 9'10" (179 cm x 301 cm)
- Low pile: approximately 0.2"(0.5cm)
- Color palette: bone beige, crimson red, prussian blue
- A variation of motifs—simple, tribal, bold, and colorful—all hailing from the Anatolian region (modern-day Turkey)
- A prominent, oversized medallion anchors the motif to a center focal point from which the design blooms out and is balanced by complementary design elements
- The corners of the rug are heavily ornate
- Floral motifs are a staple in rug design—showing up in a variety of styles including natural, abstract, and geometric
Taspinar, in south central Anatolia, is known for high-quality wool rugs with Anatolian motifs that feature elongated hexagonal medallions with stepped edges and geometric floral details.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >