Tierney Vintage Rug
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug
- 100% wool
- Dimensions: 4'2"
- Low pile: approximately 0.2"
- Color palette: taupe, ash brown gray, pale sage gray, terra cotta
- A variation of motifs—simple, tribal, bold, and colorful—all hailing from the Anatolian region (modern-day Turkey)
- Lined with a repeating set of three medallions to create multiple points of visual interest and direction
- An ombre color gradient fades from one hue to the next—a result of gentle wear over time, leaving a soft, slightly muted, and distressed effect
Anatolia makes up the majority of modern-day Turkey. Rugs from this region are defined by their tribal and geometric designs—with plenty of symbols reflecting life from traditional households.