Reclaimed Wood Moroccan Lounger
On a recent visit to Marrakech, we spent a few lovely evenings at El Fenn, a riad that dreams are made of. Throughout the riad, we spotted a lovely lounger design throughout the property: a simple platform with a big comfy cushion on top. They were used in singles as daybeds, in pairs to make L-shaped sectionals, in triples to make big squares, and in narrow sizes to be placed at the ends of beds. That simple design inspired our new reclaimed wood lounger. Each piece is carefully made in southern California from reclaimed wood, and finished by hand. It's the perfect thing for a guest room, a family room or an office that needs some flexibility.
Finish is a multi-step espresso finish that is dark and lovely, but still shows the wood's natural grain. We think it's just perfect to showcase the natural beauty of the reclaimed wood, but we can also do black or glossy white.
The wide lounger fits a standard twin mattress, so can double as a guest bed. The narrow lounger is perfect for the end of the bed, or to use as an ottoman between two sofas.
Cushions are made in northern California from 6" high density foam with removable covers. White canvas is made of cotton. Black and white ticking and yarn dyed striped cotton. Block print is hand block printed on organic cotton.
Loungers can be made in a custom size if you choose.
Shown: 2 loungers in espresso with black and white stripe ticking cushions
- Made in southern California from reclaimed wood.
- Each lounger is simple to assemble, and can be purchased with or without a custom 6" foam mattress.
- Deep, hand applied espresso finish
- Allow 3-4 weeks for piece to be custom made for you
- Lounger 80" L | 34" W | 12" H without mattress | 18" H with cushion
- Wide Lounger 75" L | 38" W | 12" H without mattress | 18" H with cushion
- Narrow Lounger 80" L | 24" W | 12" H without cushion | 18" H with cushion
Watch our video to see how easy the loungers are to assemble
Read Our Blog for Inspiration >