Folline Vintage Rug
- Made in Isparta Turkey.
- A series of repeating medallions fill out the field in balanced, ornamental details
- Floral motifs are a staple in rug design—showing up in a variety of styles including natural, abstract, and geometric
- A crosshatched fade from gentle wear over time produces a soft, distressed look, muting the original color palette
- A larger border is flanked by two smaller borders
- Features a one-of-kind and subtly distressed look from gentle wear over time
100% wool pile on cotton foundation
5'3" | 8'6"
Low pile (approx. .2")
Color palette: maroon, faded raspberry, navy, warm vanilla beige, blush beige
Why you'll love it.
This rug was made in Isparta, an area in southwest Turkey considered to be one of the major rug production centers in the entire country. Rugs from this area typically feature traditional Turkish motifs and floral designs.