- Made of stoneware in Digoin, France.
- Glossy, glazed interiors.
- All have bisque bottoms.
- Stamped with maker's mark.
- Set of 2 includes one medium and one large.
- Set of 3 includes one small, one medium, and one large.
- Small is 4" H | 8" W
- Medium is 5" H | 9.5" W
- Large is 5.75" H, 11.5" W
- Dishwasher safe.
Why you'll love it
Since 1875, craftspeople from Manufacture de Digoin have been shaping stoneware pieces. Their ambition is to perpetuate their craft for the modern age.
We think this beautiful stoneware bowl is the perfect thing for your pantry. They're lovely luxuries for mixing your batter, but pretty enough to use for serving as well.
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >