Vintage Walnut Vitrine
- Found in a flea market in Lyon.
- Made of wood with glass doors.
- Oiled finish.
- Lock and key closure - the same key opens the upper cabinet and lower cabinet.
- Constructed in two pieces
- Upper cabinet has glass doors and two adjustable shelves.
- Lower cabinet has two drawers and one interior shelf.
75.75" H | 52" W | lower cabinet 21.5" D | upper cabinet 15.75" D
Why you'll love it
This vitrine's finish showcases the beautiful grain of the walnut. It's the perfect blend of form and function with glass doors in the upper cabinet to showcase your treasures, and a closed lower cabinet to hide some things away.