Reclaimed Wood Moroccan Lounger
Available in custom sizes and five finishes| Order finish swatch here
Finishes and Materials
- Made from reclaimed antique fir from old buildings
- Finish is a multi-step espresso finish that is dark and lovely, but still shows the wood's natural grain. We think it's just perfect to showcase the natural beauty of the reclaimed wood.
If you're unsure about which color you'd like, order a finish swatch here.
- Cushion is made in Northern California from 6" high density foam with removable cover.
- Mattress shown is made of vintage French mattress ticking.
- Simple to assemble
Shipping and Lead Time
- Loungers are shipped directly from our craftsman. These things take time -- please allow 4-5 weeks to fabricate your lounger and 2-4 weeks to deliver it (depending on your location).
- Shipping is included in retail price. No additional shipping charges will be added.
- This product cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Listing is for the lounger shown: espresso frame with vintage mattress ticking cushion.
Why you'll love it
On a recent visit to Marrakech, we spent a few lovely evenings at El Fenn, a riad where dreams are made. Throughout the riad, we spotted a lovely lounger design throughout the property: a simple platform with a big comfy cushion on top. They were used in singles as daybeds, in pairs to make L-shaped sectionals, in triples to make big squares, and in narrow sizes to be placed at the ends of beds.
That simple design inspired our new reclaimed wood lounger. Each piece is carefully made in Southern California from reclaimed wood, and finished by hand. It's the perfect thing for a guest room, a family room or an office that needs some flexibility.
Finish is a multi-step espresso finish that is dark and lovely, but still shows the wood's natural grain. The narrow lounger is perfect for the end of the bed, or to use as an ottoman between two sofas.
Watch our video to see how easy the loungers are to assemble
Read Our Blog for Inspiration >