Vintage Glass Front Cabinet
- Found in a flea market in Lyon.
- Made of wood.
- Painted finish with raw wood top on the lower cabinet.
- Constructed in two pieces: lower cabinet with two drawers and closed cabinet, upper cabinet with glass doors.
- Original brass hardware.
- Lock and key closure on upper and lower cabinet.
- Key for drawers has long ago been lost, but the drawers open and close just fine without it.
- Two shelves in upper cabinet.
- Single shelf in lower cabinet.
- 46" W | 75.5" H | 17" D
Why you'll love it
This beautiful piece was once used in a French kitchen for storing china and linens. We love the clever door design with glass in the upper portion to show your collections, and panels in the lower portion to hide the things you want to hide.