Not Your Grandma's Vintage Flatware
Each of these sets is a unique, eclectic mix of pieces collected from flea markets throughout the US. We’ll pick out a pretty set for you.
- Set includes eight dinner forks, eight salad forks, eight table spoons, eight teaspoons, eight knives, eight round soup spoons, or eight long stem iced tea spoons. Serving set includes one serving fork and one serving spoon.
- Silver plated. Knives have stainless blades.
- The 5 Piece Place Settings contain 1 dinner knife, 1 dinner fork, 1 salad forks, 1 table spoon, and 1 teaspoon.
- The 20 Piece Place settings contain 4 dinner knives, 4 dinner forks, 4 salad forks, 4 table spoons, and 4 teaspoons.
- The 40 Piece Place settings contain 8 dinner knives, 8 dinner forks, 8 salad forks, 8 table spoons, and 8 teaspoons.
Why you'll love it
Classic silver plate flatware is a trend now, but it will always be in style. We love keeping our vintage silver in a big glass jar and bringing it out for parties. Mom stocks her silverware drawer with vintage silver and uses it every day. Whatever you choose, you’ll love this pretty silver.
Vintage. Not making something new is the greenest thing of all.
Read our blog posts on Vintage Flatware
What's What in Vintage Flatware
Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >