Vintage Artist's Easel with Louis Philippe Mirror
We found this beautiful vintage artist's easel in a flea market in Chartres. It was once used in a French painter's studio. It still shows the marks of its former life with oil paint that has collected in all the right places. We've paired it with a vintage Louis Philippe mirror.
- Easel found in a flea market in Chartres. Mirror found in a flea market in Lyon. We've made the perfect marriage.
- Listing includes the mirror and easel shown.
- Easel is made of wood, adjustable with petite wheels
- Mirror is made of wood, plaster and mirror glass.
- Easel 25.5" W | 80" H | 34" D
- Mirror 39.5" H | 29.5" W | 1.5" D