A couple of weeks ago Laurie arrived at the shops in a chic oversized blazer paired with high waisted wide-leg trousers and my jaw literally dropped. The matching suit set was so effortlessly chic; her perfect look inspired a hunt for my own version. I set strict criteria for myself while searching for my ideal set: a neutral color, made of a fabric that can be worn now and well into spring, and a well-tailored, flattering fit so that the pieces can be worn together as well as separately. I narrowed my search results down to ten suitable options for your consideration.
Keep reading to see how to style the trend and shop picks.
- Mango Flowy Suit Blazer + High-Rise Wide Leg Trouser
- Frankie Shop Bea Crepe Blazer + Bea Pleated Crepe Pants
- Reformation Kinsale Set
- Everlane Way-High Drape Pant + The Oversized Blazer
- Nap Slouchy Linen Blazer Set
- Cos Cropped Single-Breasted Wasitcoat + Pleated Wide-Leg Pants
- Zara Tabbed Vest + Full-Length Menswear Trouser
- Mango Oversized Structured Blazer + Wide Leg Double Waist Trousers
- Frankie Shop Varda Pleated Wide-Leg Pants + Frankie Shop Varda Double-Breasted Blazer
- Reformation Cleo Linen Two-Piece