The Spring Suit
A couple of weeks ago Laurie arrived at the shops in a chic oversized blazer paired with high waisted wide-leg trousers and my jaw literally dropped. The matching suit set was so effortlessly chic; her perfect look inspired a hunt for my own version. I set strict criteria for myself while searching for my ideal set: a neutral color, made of a fabric that can be worn now and well into spring, and a well-tailored, flattering fit so that the pieces can be worn together as well as separately. I narrowed my search results down to ten suitable options for your consideration.
Keep reading to see how to style the trend and shop picks.
Shop our edit of coordinated sets for spring:
- Mango Flowy Suit Blazer + High-Rise Wide Leg Trouser
- Frankie Shop Bea Crepe Blazer + Bea Pleated Crepe Pants
- Reformation Kinsale Set
- Everlane Way-High Drape Pant + The Oversized Blazer
- Nap Slouchy Linen Blazer Set
- Cos Cropped Single-Breasted Wasitcoat + Pleated Wide-Leg Pants
- Zara Tabbed Vest + Full-Length Menswear Trouser
- Mango Oversized Structured Blazer + Wide Leg Double Waist Trousers
- Frankie Shop Varda Pleated Wide-Leg Pants + Frankie Shop Varda Double-Breasted Blazer
- Reformation Cleo Linen Two-Piece