What makes Elsie Green special is our people. We've got a few former corporate executives, a floral designer, a former interior designer, a vintage collector, a teacher and a high school senior. But we're all shopkeepers at heart, manning the packing table, giving our signature brand of extraordinarily personal service in the shop, traveling the French countryside looking for pretty things, and playing with the merchandise all day.
Meet Terra, our Wholesale Manager and Photo Stylist. To know her is to love her! Terra's keen eye for styling brings our product to life and results in the beautiful imagery that you'll find on our site. She is an all around superhuman and keeps the shop gals smiling with treats that she so often generously bakes for the team. Read along to learn more about T and the top 10 things she can't live without.
Favorite travel destination you have visited?
Definitely France with Laurie in March of 2019. It was a trip of a lifetime! We shopped our way through France and I was truly in heaven.
Follow up question - what is a dream destination you would like to visit?
I would love to visit Scotland someday. I've watched Outlander for years and would love to see it all in person.
Do you have a favorite cookbook?
Beauty tip that you think every girl should know?
Treat yourself to a monthly facial if you can! Your mind(it is so relaxing) and skin will thank you.
Terra's Top 10 Things She Can't Live Without:
- Madewell Transport Tote - I truly cannot live without this bag. It has the perfect amount of pockets to help keep me organized!
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Spray - I love to apply a small spritz of my favorite perfume on my wrists or neck.
- Jenni Kayne Everyday Sweater - everyone needs this sweater.
- Madewell Straight Leg Jeans - These jeans are the most flattering pair I own and I find myself reaching for them often.
- SkinMedica Essential Defense Mineral Shield SPF - another beauty tip: never leave home without applying SPF.
- Nuxe Nourishing Lip Balm - I use this daily!
- Staub Ceramic Baking Dish - These are my favorite baking dishes. I love giving them as housewarming or hostess gifts.
- Essential Oil Diffuser and my favorite NOW Essential Oils - using my essential oil diffuser is a daily ritual.
- EO Organic Hand Sanitizer Spray in French Lavendar - these days I never leave home without a bottle of this hand sanitizer.
- Bar Keepers Friend Cleaner - every moms best friend!
Follow Terra on instagram @thetatteredmagnolia or stop by the shop to see her and say hello!
Terra's chosen non-profit is Healing Waters International. Read about our partnership with Pledge, an organization that allows us to donate a portion of each sale to ten causes, each one chosen by one of our team members. >