Caring for Your Copper
We think you're going to love your vintage copper. It's very easy to care for. The more you use it, the prettier it is. Here are some good tips to make sure your copper lasts and lasts:
- Never heat the pan dry or let it go dry while on the stove top.
- Please use wooden utensils, and avoid abrasive cleansers.
- If your copper piece is lined with tin, the tin can darken in color after the first use. That's totally normal and not harmful.
- Clean using warm soapy water and a sponge.
- If you want to shine up your copper after several uses, ketchup makes a great, non toxic cleaner for copper!