You may not be headed into the office anytime soon, but that doesn't mean it's time to retire your blazer and sequester it to the back of your closet. Don't make the mistake of taking your blazer too seriously and reserving it for formal occasions. The perfect blazer has the ability to make almost any outfit feel polished. I've tested this theory by even going as far as wearing a vintage blazer shopped from my mom's closet over a matching sweatsuit set from Entireworld and completed the look with my go-to loafers. It was a chic meets comfy look I will definitely be revisiting this season.
If you're still struggling to master an outfit formula that includes your blazer, I've rounded up a few of my favorite blazer looks that I will be referencing as inspiration whenever I reach for my transitional layer of choice this fall.
If you're still on the hunt for the perfect blazer, try one of these:
- The Easy Blazer from Everlane
- Madeleine Blazer from Anine Bing
- Bouclé Larsen Blazer from Madewell
- The Oversized Blazer from Everlane
- Kaito Houndstooth Wool-Tweed Blazer from Isabel Marant étoile
- Check Structured Blazer from Mango
- Caldwell Double-Breasted Blazer from Madewell
- Oversized Wool Blend Tailored Blazer from & Other Stories
- Single Breasted Blazer from Club Monaco
- Pinstripe Suit Blazer from Mango
Catch up on a few of our other fashion reads.